The ADAC F4 and Italian F4 Championships are the most competitive international F4 Championships for young racing drivers in the world.
The championship is run to the FIA's Formula 4 regulations, and is administered by Motor Sports Association.
Olli Caldwell will be competing in a dual campaign with Prema Powerteam, who are the defending Italian F4 Champions - with an exceptional history of winning races and championships in the F4, F3 and F2 categories.
The cars are built to the highest FIA safety standards and are made to be the perfect first step in young racing drivers careers into single-seater racing.
- Chassis:FIA homologated carbon monocoque
- Engine:Abarth 1.4l Turbocharged Engine, 160PS
- Transmission:6-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift
- Brakes:2-piston callipers
- Front Suspension:Double wishbones and pushrods
- Rear Suspension:Twin adjustable dampers and Anti Roll Bars
- Aerodynamics:Adjustable front and rear wings
- Tyres:Pirelli racing slicks (and wets)
- Acceleration:0-60mph = 3.0s
- Top Speed:130mph
The winner of the championship will be named the FIA Formula 4 champion, and will be rewarded a test with a FIA European Formula Three Championship team.
Olli Caldwell will be competing in 14 rounds of FIA F4 Championship racing in 2018 - featuring over 40 races in total.
View the calendar for both ADAC F4 and Italian F4 below: