The Formula Regional European Championship is a brand new F3 series for 2019. The championship will feature eight rounds on the circuits across Europe with half of them in Italy.
The championship is run to the FIA's Formula 3 regulations, and is administered by ACI Sport.
Olli Caldwell will be competing with Prema Powerteam, who are the defending FIA European Formula 3 Champions - with an exceptional history of winning races and championships in the F4, F3 and F2 categories.
The cars are built to the highest FIA safety standards and are made to be a perfect stepping stone out of F4 racing.
- Chassis:FIA homologated carbon monocoque with halo device
- Engine:Alfa Romeo 270 metric horsepower (200kW) turbo engine tuned by Autotecnica
- Transmission:6-speed sequential gearbox with paddle shift
- Brakes:2-piston callipers
- Front Suspension:Double wishbones and pushrods
- Rear Suspension:Twin adjustable dampers and Anti Roll Bars
- Aerodynamics:Adjustable front and rear wings
- Acceleration:0-60mph = 3.0s
- Top Speed:167mph
The winner of the championship will be named the Formula Regional European champion, and will receive FIA Super License points.
Olli Caldwell will compete in all 8 rounds of the Formula Regional European Championship in 2019 - featuring 24 races in total.
View the full championship calendar below: